Monday, December 20, 2010

Getting Festive

We've had the xmas music on, the tree is up, there's been a bit of gift-making and gift-giving. It's getting downright Christmas-cheery around these parts.

We have two days of business trading before our annual break and - apart from final page-edit checks on Le Book - my work for the year is done (read: I. AM. DONE.... I need a break!). I'll be making xmas gifts and mulled wine (ahem...after checking over the book pages...) tomorrow and Wednesday afternoons.

If you drop in to shop, you may very-well be plied with cheery and warming Christmas beverages*. Failing that, you may be just in time to soak up the gorgeous aromas of the freshly-drunk brew. (Internet shoppers... I'm sorry, I can only offer you the recipe).

*Please note - I'm not having a party, just one small pot of Christmas-smelling wine for walk-in customers. (I'm not ready to clear my sewing junk out of the party room just yet!)

Remember - two days left.... we close on Wednesday afternoon and re-open 10th January 2011.

6 comments:

Tania said...

Perfect. Just what the doctor ordered. Recipe link to be followed post haste - I'm needing me some Christmassy...

(have a fabulous break, fabulous lady). x

Cath @ chunkychooky said...

Have a great break, Yay re book! You deserve some feet up time.

Cathie said...

have a great break Nikki, enjoy the festivities ♥

seabreezequilts said...

Have a lovely Xmas. I think I have enough supplies for now.

Katherine said...

Sounds lovely and just the right note to end your year on. Enjoy a well earned break and Happy Holidays, Nikki!

Kirrily said...

Enjoy your much needed and much deserved break!