Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A MONTH OF TUTORIALS!!!

Hmmm..... bandwidth. Even though my lovely web hosts kindly upped my allowance for this month (to THREE TIMES my original plan) I'm already getting warning messages that it's nearing bandwidth capacity for the month. Luckily there's only one day left and we start again with a shiny fresh clean slate, so there's little danger that I will be pulled off the web again - at least until next month.

And now Optus are on my back about blowing out my bandwidth allowance at home!!! (It's all this blogging business, you know...?). I've had to upgrade my internet plan. Ah well, better than the huge "you've blown out your bandwidth" bills I've had for the last few months.
..SO.....
I've started clearing tutorials off my website, as they're the biggest bandwidth gobblers. Watch this space, because August is going to be my MONTH OF TUTORIALS!!!

I've started with a brand NEW one for using the new Eyelet Pliers we now have in stock. (Since I started it last night it's appeared below the other post I did last night ...which is below the ON MY DESK one I did tonight - the one with the fab GIVEAWAY!!).



I'm also linking OUT to Living Creatively for and Whip Up for tutorials for my bibs.....
laptop computer sleeve.......

.....and pyramid purse.

So are Blogger going to cut me off now...?

7 comments:

trash said...

excuse my confusion but.... does this mean I can get the tutorials here or follow the links from here? I can't help it - I'm cute but I'm dumb.

Nikki said...

You can follow the links to Living Creatively and Whip Up for the bibs, laptop sleeve and pyramid purse, but watch the blog for more tutorials to follow the pliers and zipper pulls opnes. ...Clear as mud?

Nikki said...

I meant "ones" instead of opnes...

CurlyPops said...

I have the same problem with using up all my bandwidth (and I'm on a 5gb plan)....I spend way toooo much time on the internet!

Kirsty said...

A whole month of tutorials! I'm impressed.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

OH, I'm so excited about the tutorials. How spoiled are we? I love the look of the bibs and I need to make some of them. I want to make a pyramid purse too.

Can't wait to see what others you have in store for us.

Carolyne Thornton said...

Hi, I love the pyramid purses and just made 5. I had bought one of your patterns (Hobo) and made that and then saw this pattern on Living Creatively. I might email you some photos, they are such fun to make. Carolyne