If anyone tries to look at them on my website tonight, they'll see a BIG FAT ZERO.... quite literally. My web hosts have pulled me off the air (again) for blowing out my bandwith allowance (the amount of viewing/downloads people can do). Seems that my tips and tutorials are SOOOOO popular that even doubling my allowance (and therefore cost!!) isn't helping to keep bandwidth under control.
Hmmm... seems like a few tutorials have to go, and it looks like the blog will have to be "home of the tutorial" from now on.
Here's the first one -
How to Attach A Zipper Pull.
1. Take a bag with a normal zip.
2. Use the cutting blades on pliers to cut off the top of the existing zipper pull. Gently ease out the remaining piece that's caught under the loop in the zipper head.
3. Take the new zipper pull and SQUEEZE the hook side of the loop (as hard as you can with your thumb) until it unhooks.
4. Open up the loop and hook it through the zipper head. (Perhaps you might consider a having a manicure first if you plan to photograph yourself doing this...).
6. Snap the hook closed again, and marvel at the miraculous transformation of your bag.
Re: the website being off the air - I've sent the hosties a big "HEEEELP!" email, so it will hopefully be sorted by the morning.