Thursday, September 6, 2012

Hello Queensland!

If you're looking for me - and most of the samples from the showroom at the studio - we'll be in Townsville this weekend.
 I meant to mention this a bit earlier.. but if you're in the area, please come to Quilter's Blessing for a "trunk show" (show and tell, with lots of treats) on Saturday night. 
 I'm not sure how spaces are going for classes, but you might be lucky to get a spot in the Day Bag or Shell Purse class. (You'll have to check in with Jo on that.)

Quilter's Blessing -
4/44 Anne St, Aitkenvale, Queensland 4814
Phone (07) 4728 8933
Email tqb@optusnet.com.au



Typically, I've left packing until the last minute, before an early flight tomorrow. 

I can't stay and chat... must throw a few things in a few cases.
Seeya soon!

PS. These photos were taken at Bargain Box Fabrics in Mornington, by the lovely Abby.

5 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Cool, have fun!

Jenny from Ohjoh said...

Lucky you.
I hope you're including some holiday time up there too. You deserve it.
Enjoy the sunshine!

defygames said...

Very interesting post

http://defygames.com/View-Azure-Room-Escape-633
http://defygames.com/View-Amazing-Friends%20Slide%20puzzle-632

poppykettle said...

Those purses are gorgeous! Have fun :)

Mummy McTavish said...

So just tonight I've thought "hmmm, I wonder if she has a blog?" and looked you up... only to find out I could have popped along and met you only last Saturday. Oh well, I shall just have to be content that at least I have found your blog. I think I'll be here for a while reading and absorbing and stuff...