Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another workshop Scheduled!

I reckon I could squeeze in a Bag In A Day class on the 7th November

It'll be fun.  I'll supply the patterns, interfacings, bag bases, magnetic snaps ....and some yummy snacks.  You provide the fabric and the desire to finish a bag in a day and go home feeling very clever indeed (with a new bag and a new skill set).

There'll be a maximum of 6 people in the class, so that's oodles of personal attention from me as I teach you all the tricks to making your bags look super special and well-finished.  I've had some great feedback about this class - if you'd like to join us, you can book HERE

In other news, I'm trying to work my head around Facebook and Twitter.  Apparently I should have been doing that years ago.  I'll be updating both with workshop and classes as I see windows of opportunity to run them, so stay tuned! 

4 comments:

A Peppermint Penguin said...

Lucky, lucky people who will get to go that class. It sounds like a fab day!

Not jealous at all, nope not even... well you know, apart from 'a lot'.

Cheers,
AJ

Fer said...

I'm having another of those moments when I wish there was a bridge over Bass Strait!

You'll have to come to Tasmania one day. :-)

Katherine said...

Sounds like the ingredients for a perfect day.

Jos van KloskaCreAtief! said...

Too bad I live in the Netherlands....