Friday, March 26, 2010

A welcome surprise!

The business of bag hardware supplies is a tricky business, indeed. Sometimes you can search for a product for years and be told that it can't be done ...and then one day, when you least expect it (read: when you've ordered something completely different) it arrives, and is LOVELY. That day was yesterday.

We now have 38mm square edged rings in antique brass, and they're in the shop. (The light was terribly for photos today so we have to make do with this pic til the sun shines again).
We're wondering what happened to our order for 32mm antique brass flat rings, but we're really not too cross that it was botched.

2 comments:

Gillian R said...

Oh Nikki.... I'm chuckling at myself here. When I read the blog post and quickly glanced at the photo, I saw two rings... ala, wedding rings.... I thought you had been proposed to!
Lololololol...........
Have a lovely weekend. I'm glad you had a good thing come out of a unexpected event. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.