Wednesday, August 20, 2008

On my desk...

Ummmmm.... and floor... and generally all over the studio. Getting ready for the Stitches and Craft Show in Sydney. And look who's all dressed up and ready for their first outing...
This thing is taking MAJOR organisation. I'm limited by luggage size for the trip (taxi/plane/carrying stuff) and a lack of storage space at the show. This has to be an EFFICIENT operation!! Spent all day on the display, and now have to manage the other aspects.... wish me luck.

Other desks can be found here. Thanks Kirsty!

10 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I'm wishing you lots of luck (and sales of course)...that's a lot of supplies to be lugging around!

Nikki said...

I'll probably do the backpacking trip.... pack it all, then take it all out and HALVE the load!!

ashley said...

the purses look fabulous! am sure the trip will be a great success! Good luck;)
Ashley

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Hope you manage to fit most of it in!! Good luck with the show.

trash said...

Oooo! Oooo! That last picture? With teh clasp bags? I have that grey/purple floral, it is tres chic, non?

Jenny said...

Super organised and super desky goodness-I am sure you'll sell heaps!

Kirsty said...

You look VERY organised to me. Good luck & have fun

Anonymous said...

Try and have some fun amongst the work

laura said...

Best wishes at the show and I'm so glad I placed my order earlier today! I had awful visions of your patterns selling out and then I'd have to kick myself for procrastinating! It's all about ME you know!!

BumbleVee said...

beautiful little bags....

I love the little green pouch in the center of the bottom pic....