But I've nothing to show you, except the bits of knitting machine experimentation I've done in fits, starts, dribs and drabs over the last week or two.
I've made a (seriously flawed) set-your-teeth-on-edge-squeaky acrylic rainbow scarf with a small girl. I've tried cut-and-sew experiments with cotton yarn.
I've tried throwing the cut-and-sew experiment through a clean-it-or-kill-it cycle in my gung-ho front-loader.
Despite a few fluffy ends poking through, it looks like it'll survive. I'm going to try a tighter, wider overlock and give it another go. This area has enormous potential..... (insert little squeal here...).
Next week, I hope to have more results on the surface of things as well as some bits of yarny fun on the side.