Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The best garage sale in town

I'll tell you this if you promise to get there AFTER I visit......

Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th Feb 10am – 3pm
50 Hope Street Brunswick


You may remember that
I went to one of the JAKsters' super-duper-all-sorts-of-fabulousness garage sales last year. I came home with a year's supply of party and craft materials, all sorts of tableware and little artists mannequins ....and a desire to buy fake grass, but (unfortunately) no use for it.

Now, if it wasn't for the fact that Jane and Kerryn are great girls with ENORMOUS TALENT (take a look at their website!), I'd be keeping schtum about this and grabbing all the goodies for myself.... but I can't help wanting to help them have a fantastically well-supported sale.
If you want to find out the sorts of things they'll be selling, check out their Facebook page.

3 comments:

Tanya said...

oh my. That will be very fun. For those of us who live too far away, please take photos of your loot!

Tania said...

You know what? I am frequently, sorely tempted by fake grass. Just the other week I was sizing it up in reference to some tennis racquet craft before my internal eye roll kicked in. Course, my destiny could be a fruit and vegie shop.

Fer said...

Wow, what nice stuff! Have fun shopping!