Yesterday, the wee girl and I finished off Tania's Hot Frog and all-but-the-wheels made Claire's Sausage Roller sock kit.
Today began with me pulling out a bag pattern I started last year ...then I found some unfinished samples for the book, in lovely Pippiejoe fabric. Finished them off (not that there's a huge hurry for photos - the editing process is yet to begin).
Back to the bag pattern.... I went looking for fabric and found a felted jumper. I was inspired to hack off the arms to wear it as a vest (it was beginning to get a bit cold in the studio and a lot colder out in the carpark, where I was headed).
It needed a little tweaking.
The pale grey chalk-stripe across the chest and back had to go.
Ummm... not sure what happened to the bag pattern. I suspect I'm having commitment issues while the previous relationship is still up in the air.
I'm not used to sitting still and I hate waiting for anything - least of all direction. Until the editor gets back to me, there's a good chance you'll see every UFO in my stash done and spontaneous refashions galore.
One day there may even be a new bag pattern.