Thursday, October 23, 2008

Thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Well.. I've drunk wine, eaten chocolate, ranted and raved. I think all that computer-angst is out of my system now. The troublesome computer has been returned to the store. Better now. Thanks for all the empathy, sympathy and suggestions of chocolate and wine (yes - they really DO help!).

While I'm thanking people, I must send out a few more thanks to wonderful people...
Thanks to the fabulous gals from Mix Tape for yet another great little zine. Issue 6 is OUT NOW, and we're stocking it. This little gem gets better and better with every issue.

Along with stories and interviews and reviews about all sorts of fab people and things, is a little piece about ME! Thanks girls! I'm truly honoured.

Thanks also to the lovely folks at Whip-Up and One Pretty Thing for linking to my tutorials. What treasure-troves of information they are. Again, I feel very honoured to be included. Thanks folks!

Tonight I'm preparing a special post... a little giveaway.

Stay tuned...

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations on your profile in Mixtape! I can't wait to read it.

Kirrily said...

Please add mixtape to my next order cause I know I'll forget AGAIN!

Am staying tuned for this giveaway and patience is not my strong point!

méri said...

Well, good news!

If you are appearing in so many places it is certainly because you deserve!

Katherine said...

Awesome! Exciting to hear that the word is spreading about your talent, Nikki and glad to hear the computer is outta your hair. ;o)

Hmmm... chocolate and wine. Now why didn't I think of that?

Fer said...

Oh yeah, chocolate and red wine are a beautiful combination (Cadbury's dark choc too).

Congrats on the Mixtape article! So glad I pulled my finger out and ordered a copy yesterday.

Oh and please don't close the giveaway till Monday, please please please. I'll be away for the weekend you see!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Aww, thanks so much for the mention! Chocolate and wine does fix everything doesn't it? Your post about tech support cracked me up. I was just thinking "this girl needs a Mac" when I read your software dilemma in the next line, lol! I hope it all gets straightened out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Mixtape article - wow, I know someone famous!

mixtapezine said...

we love ya!
you deserve it all :)