Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Half of what I meant to do, but exciting nonetheless....

After two days of family dramas and internet issues (and the current issue of my computer cord being in my studio and me being at home with a flat-batteried laptop), I'm about a day behind schedule.

I've borrowed the man of the house's computer to let you know that....


There are still a few links and tweakings to be done to make navigation easier between the two shop pages, but it's certainly available for purchase!

The Lavender Handbag pattern is also in the shop.  The kit (including lavender and a few other necessary bits) isn't quite there yet...


..something to do with someone coming home early to work on it in comfort, but forgetting to bring a bit of necessary equipment.  Hopefully all will be smooth-sailing tomorow and the kit will be available, too.

PS.  Before anyone suggests it - no, my camera recharger cord won't fit the computer!

2 comments:

rachelmp said...

Hahaha. You could only get away with the camera cord trick once! Very cute Nikki

Fer said...

There must be something in the air. Our lovely DSLR has decided it doesn't want to take photos at the moment, grrr!!

The bags are so sweet, and very tempting!