Friday, September 18, 2009

Hooked

Teeny tiny hooks...

We've been having supply issues with our usual small swivel hooks, so I got these in as a temporary stop-gap.
I think I love them. They make the sweetest little detachable straps.

The hooks are available in packs of 4 for $3.95, 10 for $9.40 or 20 for $17.35.
I'm not sure if I got the colour balance the way I wanted it on this Chunky purse, but I'm going to keep working on it. I need to find a colour to bring the two prints together. Thinking yo-yos or buttons... hmmmm. I'll get back to you on that.


I have plans to lock myself in my sewing cave tomorrow. I need to restore a bit of balance on the computer-to-sewing machine front. Restore a bit of faith in my ability to create. Have some time to let my brain free-wheel... recharge.

I also have a bit of (..ahem...) fabric to use.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your day of sewing - I hope you get lots done!

Unknown said...

I have been looking for those hooks where did you find them?

Andi said...

I would never have put those fabrics together but I think I love them!!!

Jodie said...

yes, your recent fabric blowout has benn the talk of the town up here in the country ! (well me and annie anyway).