Thursday, July 2, 2009

I can sew... BELIEVE me...

But there's not been a lot of it going on here lately. I'm lost in a world of words and pictures. Snowed in.... or under.

Ms CurlyPops has been a busy girl, though... testing my new instructions and making brooches. She even made a gorgeous apron and hat for my bake-crazy daughter. The hat was a stroke of genius....

When you cook like this you need all the protection you can get!

Among the photos I took this week was this rather attractive pile of peel-and-stick cellophane bags...

Attractive - yes - but 5mm narrower than the size I should have bought!

They're now on the virtual discount table! If anyone wants to buy some 23 x 15cm bags (as opposed to the 23 x 15.5cm bags I needed to fit an A5 pattern cover).... I'll happily sell these for $7.50 per 100 or $72 for the box of 1000. Just email or phone us if you're interested.

I must get back to at least one of these writing tasks before all brain power fails me.... Yikes! Look at the time.

8 comments:

Tania said...

If it's any consolation, my brain has turned to school holiday induced mush.

Unknown said...

I need a hat like that. I'm always getting cake batter in my hair.

Anonymous said...

That wee girl of yours always brings a smile to my face.

Bean said...

This is just precious!
Thanks for sharing Nikki.

Marty said...

She really gets into her work! Reminds me of my Gracie!

CurlyPops said...

The head in the bowl shot is a classic!

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

That is pretty much what happens when we bake cakes here too - although, I don't get to stick my head in the bowl anymore, I have to contend with the 'eating the spoon' as the small girl that lives here wants the bowl!
Peta

our shabby cottage said...

Oh, the wee girl looks like she is in heaven! Well done Curly on such a great present!