Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's the little things....

We've had a delivery of long-awaited supplies - including the CLOVER Seam Ripper!!! Since Lara put me onto it last year ("You wouldn't think one seam ripper would be any different from another.... but this one is REALLY GOOD") I've been using it and waxing lyrical about it in any class I've taught. So has anyone who has used mine or bought one on my recommendation.

And so it goes.... like that old ad (am I showing my age?) for Remington shavers ("I was so impressed I bought the company")... I'm now selling them. Unfortunately I couldn't afford to buy the whole Clover company.

And AT LAST - the new Heart shaped zipper pulls have arrived!!!! We'd sold out and were waiting for what seems like ages for new stock to arrive. I get excited about things like that.

Oh - and in case anyone missed it - don't forget my pattern giveaway....

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

Always need a good recommendation for a seam ripper!

Anonymous said...

That seam ripper really is great! I took one home and cut some button holes - WOW!!! It was like cutting butter in the summertime :)

Michelle said...

one of the many tasks i hate is unpicking seams...and for some reason i seem to have days were every second seam i undo.

CurlyPops said...

Ooooh that seam ripper looks very aerodynamic...I wonder if it might help prevent my mistakes so I don't have to unpick as much stuff!

Cindy said...

If I am going to unpick I want to unpick in style. I wonder if the clover company would adopt me?