I spent yesterday botching the embroidery on this purse (placement issues.. adding bits to balance the design... "ooh it's too much".... chopping bits off... patching bits on.... it went on and on like that for most of the day).
Today I started on a strap idea for it that I didn't have the materials to finish, so went to Spotlight to buy the bits I needed. I ended up spending ages in there, NOT finding what I was looking for... and leaving with this little lot.
The seed beads were $1 a tube (and very useful for curved frame purses!!!). Fabric was $2 per metre - and will be great bag lining one day. The large beads were purchased just in case they worked instead of the beads that Spotlight DIDN'T have (they didn't work, and are now in my little gal's bead stash).
Then the battery on my camera went flat, so I couldn't finish the purse I was making SO THAT I COULD TAKE PHOTOS for the instructions. The instructions reached a standstill, too.