I hope you and the wee girl had lovely day and were inspired - maybe she has found the inspiration to make something for you for Mothers' Day.
I am looking forward to whatever glittery creation comes home from school from my youngest; the older two are 'too cool' at the moment to make things for their mum (high school changes them!), hopefully that will pass.
I LOVE to read your comments and they brighten my day. I can't respond unless your profile has an email address attached, though... And some days I simply don't have time to respond.... but I respond in a telepathic sort of way to each and every comment. xxx Nikki
Sounds like the perfect mother-daughter day out. :-)
ReplyDeleteI hope you and the wee girl had lovely day and were inspired - maybe she has found the inspiration to make something for you for Mothers' Day.
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to whatever glittery creation comes home from school from my youngest; the older two are 'too cool' at the moment to make things for their mum (high school changes them!), hopefully that will pass.