Monday, October 17, 2011

Kokka-loco and purse-mania

Yep. Purses. Production-line style. This one with a (completely intentional, of course....) wrap-around bird.

The odd playground scene...Cutesy stuff.


Gotta love those Japanese prints. These are all from Duckcloth a year or so ago. I've been thinking about Echino (by Kokka) fabrics as a panel in my A-line Skirt.


(BTW - Did you know that Duckcloth are now stocking my A-line Skirt pattern? As are GJ's and Addicted to Fabric. You can now buy the pattern and the fabric together!)

Then it was onto a bit of quilting fabric.... Shell purse and 90mm purse frame purses.

And then I gave up on old and goopy glue. Things were not coming together as they ought, so production has been suspended until new glue arrives.


I have a few more purses to frame and a few more made in various stages of construction to take to Canberra on Thursday. I'm also madly sewing up step-by-step samples of bag bits for two purse frame workshops and two Sharper Edge classes at Addicted to Fabric.


Busy days.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

All so cute! I'm sending my Shell Purse off to the Warrion Flower Show tomorrow. I hope the old Nana's like it!

Unknown said...

I love Echino fabric. The purses look great - as usual!