Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Creative Space

Has stacks in it again...
The latest stack is berets in various stages of construction and embellishment. More news on this little diversion soon.
And stacks of yarn, hooks, needles (from multiple trips to Spotlight this week), books (from Lara's collection).... and scarves (hot off the hook).


The new bag pattern is still in pattern-testing stage. When the feedback comes back, I'll finish the final tweakings and polishings and it'll be ready to go (so you still have a little bit of time to enter the pattern giveaway if you haven't yet). I'll be back with news about that - and another thing - soon.

In the meantime, I have a few crochet motifs to learn....

*****

Thanks Super-spacer Kirst for hosting. Head on over to hers to see what everyone else is up to.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Wow, that is quite a hat stack! But they look very groovy! I will have to keep an eye on those. I think hats are gonna work on me now my hair is longer!

our shabby cottage said...

I have a thing about hats at the moment. I saw one at our local button shop the other day and fell in love. I am very interested in your berets Nikki!

zofia said...

ooh, lovely berets. You are so busy as always.

Fer said...

Ah but you can never have too many berets! The scarves are coming along swimmingly!

Nicole said...

I will be very, very excited if you bring out a stylish beret pattern Nikki. I dropped a hint last year about a 'beret' gap (LOL) in your pattern range and I will now be fulfilled!