Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Loose Ends

Wow - I'd almost forgotten what these table tops looked like...
I finally found them again today. Spent the day tidying, paying bills and tying up loose ends before embarking on the next few projects. Closing the doors on Stitches and Craft until Sydney in August and catching up on some sleep.
(Note to Brisbane readers.... I'm so sorry, but I'm not going to make it to this year's show after all. If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty upset about it too. Life stuff got in the way).

We drew the winner of the prize from the entry forms filled out at the show... Congratulations, Julie! We'll pop your voucher in the post tomorrow.

Just a quick note on that draw prize... If you ticked the box to be added to our mailing list, CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL FILTERS for confirmation of your subscription. If you find it in the junk mail folder, please UNJUNK it so that subsequent mail-outs will go through to you.


Still tying up loose ends.... here are the last few pics from last week's show, which missed the last post, somehow. Jodie gave a heap of these gorgeous chenille cupcakes to my wee girl. This is the "Mummy's work" batch. There are also "home cupcakes". Aren't they the sweetest things? The wee one adores them.

... and I love these. I want to dive into all that fuzzy cuddliness....

Here are my lovely neighbours (also screw-driver and staple suppliers) at the Stitches and Craft Show.

And gorgeous, gorgeous felt...


Ok, that's it for SHOW-TALK! Back to our usual programming soon....

7 comments:

Gay McDonell said...

I'm smitten by that felt!

Anonymous said...

Hello there my friend! Glad that things are finally calming down for you. Lovely photos - and hopefully we'll be able to catch up in person some time next week. All those empty tabletops show great promise!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh! That table looks great. How exciting.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you can't eat those cakes?

willywagtail said...

Lovely pictures. The variety of chenille that was made constantly amazes me. Those oneswith flowers are too divine.I definitely would have wanted them on my bed. Cherrie

Meg said...

Bummer your not going to be there for the Brissy show.... Next time.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

It's taking me forever to find my workspaces. I spent half a day cleaning up yesterday and I still have stuff everywhere. And my stall was only an eighth of the size of yours. Big downer about Brissie. Those QLD girls will be sad.