Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm going....

To this open studio and sale...
Last year I bought this (among other gorgeous bits), and I love it....
I feel fab in it (even though I'm not as fresh-faced as the gorgeous model in the picture above!), and it tarts up any old outfit! A few pieces like this can make an ordinary wardrobe feel like magic.
See the Fibre Red website here.... Kim is one talented chicky!
...
Edited to add - I almost forgot THIS ONE. Same weekend and not too far from Fitzroy. Bursting with local talent....

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Oooooh! Looks like fun. Please be sure to share any pics you might take... especially of any cool stuff you buy. (Love last year's treat for yourself. I think you look fab in it. Red is so you!)

CurlyPops said...

Thanks for the market link!
Not long to go now...nerves are setting in